Palm Kernel Shells (PKS) are the byproducts of Palm Oil mills. This Palm Oil industry production residue has becoming an alternative renewable energy biomass fuel resource. PKS contains lower moisture level compared to other biomass residues and also contains the residue of Palm Oil which is resulting a slightly higher amount of heat released during the combustion. The naturally uniform and relatively easy to handle size of the PKS also becoming an advantage PKS as a biomass fuel.
PT. Indonesia Arang Emas Internasional is a Palm Kernel Shell supplier from Indonesia.
We always strive to show our best work and to maintain long term business relationship.
Our current Stockpile: Jambi, Sumatra Island.
PT. Indonesia Arang Emas Internasional is a member of KBPC Group.
Karya Bunga Pantai Ceria Group – Jambi, Sumatra.
- Close and strong relationship with local Palm Oil Mill (POM).
- Guarantee quantities, security of supply, and timely delivery.
- Ownership of the land (Stockpile) – 70 Hectares.
- Ownership of heavy equipments and transport trucks.
- Stockpile with concrete floor and roof.
- Screening machine equip with metal separator.
- Licensed Jetty located on own land (next to Stockpile).
- Payment term: LC on-sight.
To our valued customers, We are pleased to announce the opening of our first branch office in Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan on September 1, 2017. We, PT. Indonesia Arang Emas Internasional, is a member of PT. Karya Bunga Pantai Ceria Group (KBPC) [Details of the new...read more
To our valued customers, We would like to ask you to direct all communication to our branch office in Japan or to head office in Indonesia. Branch office at 6-5-17 #101 Sagamidai, Minami-ku, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, 252-0321 – JAPAN is handling our administrative works...read more
Jalan RC Veteran No. 18 RT/RW. 07/01
Kel. Bintaro Kec. Pesanggrahan
Jakarta Selatan, 12330
Tel.: +62 21-737-4000 Fax: +62 21-737-2888